Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The beginning of the middle...

For some time now, I have wanted to journal, maybe catalog my life's events as a way for me to organize my memories. It's  hard thing to do when I'm starting with so many memories that I would like to pack up and ship out to a far away land, never to be seen again. But since this new life, my most "MacNificent" yet, I think it is only fair that I record these beautiful moments for our family to have always. This is something I truly wish that I could have had from my own mother. All of those moments seem to have passed on with her when I was 14. So here goes...
Day 1, we can start with the basics...
My name is Jasmine, husband Ian, 9 year old daughter Bailley, live in Newburyport, MA (heaven on earth), 2 chocolate labs Wyatt and Parker...oh yeah, and twins on the way! Our lives are NUTS! I am a full time bookkeeper and part time party planner. In my spare time I rip pages and pages and more pages out of my favorite design magazines in preparation for our upcoming addition (we have no spare bedrooms for these little bundles of joy) and for party inspiration!
My pet peeves...dirty snow, deadbeat dads (we'll get more into this later), soda from a can, people that can't make change in their heads...
My faves..."cool underside of a pillow on a hot summer's night", Christmas morning in pajamas, my nana's fresh lavender hanging in the linen closet tied to a swag of twine, diet coke...
That's a good start for now, small doses are usually best! :)


2 comments:

  1. HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE SODA IN THE CAN!? It's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! And I will love reading your macnificent journey!! xo

    ReplyDelete